Videos are the most demanded content by digital consumers. More than 80% of consumers like and want video content. It has become a great source for SEO strategy.
Brands must optimize their video content
- Align rich and high-quality video content for their target audience to increase their chances of ranking at the top of search results.
- Conduct extensive research on your target audience’s intent and engagement platform. Accordingly, put your video content on that platform ( website or social media platforms) as per your audience’s intent.
- Videos are the best demonstration for products/ services, which encourages the audience to spend more time on your website or social media platforms.
- Because more than 90% of people share watched videos, the number of backlinks to your site increases. Ultimately, the number and quality of your backlinks impact your SEO ranking.
- SEO Keywords are critical in ranking your video. So, brands must add SEO keywords in the video title and description.
- There are several tools such as Google Keyword planner, Semrush, Uber Suggestion, etc. for searching keywords, phrases, or words used in the industry or by competitors. This will assist in framing SEO-oriented titles, tags, and descriptions of videos to the top rank in search results.
- Using transcripts in videos allows the hosting platform to better understand your video, increasing the likelihood of it appearing in suggested videos.
These video SEO strategies will help in optimizing your video to be indexed and ranked on the search engine results pages for relevant keyword searches.